Thursday 19 May 2016

The everyday life (of a tourist)



Hi there!

I had a motivating and informative blog post about Ayurveda and inner balance planned, and you are still gonna get it, next time, but for today I changed my mind. Turned out we only had a short preview of summer and now I rather feel like filming a video inside and lighting some candles. Inside is really all I've been for the last couple of days. I haven't really left the house in a week since I have a lot to do for my dissertation. But just to make things clear: I am not working and writing on that 24/7, but if you add procrastination it pretty much adds up to that. Hey, that reminds me:

Thank you to everybody who helped me with my dissertation and filled out my survey!!! I am currently reading all your interesting answers. And I can't decide yet if I'm happier with the really long and detailed answers that are going to take me forever to evaluate by people who really meant to do me well, or the short I-cannot-be-bothered answers. Thank you to all kinds of answers! :)
And now, let's watch a video about my everyday life (as a "tourist").


I hope you enjoyed my little not so touristy video and I can already give you a preview of the next couple of weeks. We're gonna talk about Ayurveda, inner balance, happiness, travel destinations in Germany, a touchy topic, the second quarter of the year, the job market, some differences between Germany and the UK, and a lot more...

See you next week

Love you

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment