Friday 17 February 2017

My favourite Youtubers

I LOVE Youtube!
I have stopped watching TV a couple of years ago, I only watch the occasional "Tatort" with my parents. Only Germans will get that one ;) Instead I started watching DVDs. I don't have Netflix or any other similar streaming account and I don't watch films online. I am pretty oldschool when it comes to media, no matter if it's books, films or music. I like to own them or borrow them. But recently I haven't watched a lot of movies either, instead I only watch my series (at the moment NCIS) with my lunch and dinner. But I watch a lot of YouTube. And today I want to share my favourite Youtubers with you:

1. Brogan
Brogan is an award winning blogger and youtuber and an absolute Disney fan. I love her for her down-to-earth weekly vlogs, her real-life advise and her motivation. She is absolutley amazing, always replies to comments and really cares for her supporters. I love love love her videos!

2. CDTSimon
Simon is my best friend. He does fancy travel vlogs and weekly vlogs filled with loads of delicious cooking. Together with his friends he has a very successful dominoes channel. I personally am not interested in dominoes at all, but their videos and domino challenges are simply fascinating!

3. Mirellativegal 
Mirella is a German Youtuber that does a lot of different formats. She has amazing travel vlogs, advise on life, comedy and "Määäcker-Montag", as well as some podcasts and very special unboxing videos, in which she "unboxes" other Youtubers. I really love the variety of her videos.

4. Itsbinkybee 
Bianca and I went to Boarding School together. She had a couple of different YouTube channels and blogs, but Itsbinkybee is her current one. She showed us her journey of getting a nose job, moving house, struggling with university and jobs and and and. I love her for her real-ness and her weekly vlogs.

5. SophieBelle 
Sophie is the loveliest Youtuber and Disney fan I have ever seen. If you are a Disney addict and tea-lover like I am, you definitely have to watch her videos! I am really excited for her and her fiancé's Disney holiday planning videos!

6. Wanted Adventure 
Dana is an American that moved to the Czech Republic and now lives in Germany. She does very cultural and educating, yet at the same time funny and entertaining, videos about the differences between Germany and the US, the German language and English, and all her experiences. Sometimes you even get to see "Mr. Germanman" in her videos ;)

7. Ash Hardell 
Ash is an LGBTQ+ youtuber that explains a lot about that topic and does amazing poetry slam at the same time. She recently got married to her wife Grace and did a lovely series on their engagement, their wedding and their vows.

Click on their names to see their channel and subscribe.
You see I spend a lot of time on YouTube. Not only watching but trying to build up my own channel.
Have you seen my latest video? I spent a lovely weekend trip in London and Milton Keynes where I visited my friend and roommate back from boarding school.



If you want to support me in my 1000miles as fundraising for charity and donate money to

See you next week
Love
Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment