Friday 26 May 2017

Work in progress

Sooo, with all the stress of finishing lectures, a broken laptop, celebrating my birthday in Disneyland, buying a new laptop and and and I might have lost most of the Disney footage, so there is no second Disney Vlog today (or ever?)....
Which reminds me, have you seen the first?
There are actually quite a few new videos on my YouTube channel. So much has happened in the past few weeks, and so much more is gonna happen over the next couple of months!
I am currently writing my dissertation, which, trust me, is stressful as it is! So much work to do, so many decisions to make... And at the same time I have to think about what I am going to do after this. Finishing my undergrad was stressful and I had a lot of anxiety, but it was okay, because I knew I could continue doing a postgrad. But now? I am in a different country, I DEFINITELY do not wanna move back to Germany again, I wanna stay here. Which means: I need to find a job and some place to live. ASAP. On the bright side, I just accepted a job today. That won't actually solve my question, what I'm going to do after summer (as it's just a summer job) but hey, it's a first step.
Oh, and did I mention? It's proper SUMMER in the UK right now, sooo hot, how did I survive living in Spain? I know I'm just rambling right now, but all my creativity and brain has already been used up for my dissertation. So, I'm just gonna leave my last YouTube videos and a couple of photos here, and then I'm gonna see you next week with a brand new video!!




See you soon,
lots of love,
Jen
xx


Easter holidays in Germany










Disneyland Paris



with my Mum


for my birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment