Tuesday 1 December 2015

Welcome



Heeeya! Welcome to Life as a "tourist"! My name is Jenny and I want to talk about travelling, planning, decorating, languages,..... basically life in general. I am going to share my experiences of being a "tourist" with you. And I am just sooo excited! Are you ready?
So who am I?
I was born in Cologne, Germany, but if you'd ask me what nationality I most identify with I'd say British. In summer 2010 I moved to the UK to go to Boarding School and do my IB. Afterwards I moved back home to study International Tourism Management at an English taught uni. But ever since I am just waiting and planning to return to Britain!!! Well, I guess over the course of this blog you'll get to know me better. Feel free to ask any questions or suggest topics you're interested in.


 
Soo, this is me, in Lanzarote, where I was living this summer. Yees, at the moment I am living in Spain, I told you, I'm a tourist. But I'll come back to that later.

We're approaching Christmas, which REALLY is my favourite time of the year! So while most people are getting stressed about what to buy for their loved ones, strolling through the shops or scribbling the same on every single card, I am leaning back in my bed drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Because I am such a fanatic, I already purchased all my gifts in autumn, or even end of summer. So, I'm going to enjoy my cocoa and let you get to your Christmas shopping, and I'll see you next time, when I'm talking about my winter routine. And the start of my life as a "tourist".
See you guys!!
Jen

01.12.2015

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    my congratulations to Your blog. I think it starts very well. Its also the first time for me to comment on any blog and I am pleased to have the honour to be the first here. And then in english. But no problem, I coul read it all and understood everything ;-)
    So I will be very curious and interested how it goes on with Your life as a tourist :-)

    Have a nice time. See You

    Micha

    ReplyDelete