Tuesday 8 December 2015

Winter Routine


Welcome back! Today I want to share my winter routine with you, basically what I do on a lazy Sunday, or after a really stressful day. So, I start by preparing a nice hot bubble bath. I personally adore all the Kneipp products for my bath!

 
Meanwhile I put on some candles, relaxing music and get ready to lie down in my bath. I remove my makeup with a baby wipe, brush my hair and put some repairing oil in the ends. And then I'm ready to absolutely calm down. Afterwards I will use some moisturizer for my face and body. I am a huge fan of all the bebe products. It's a German / French brand from the Johnson & Johnson Group, so I don't think you can get it in the UK, but it will probably just be sold under a different name.

https://media.meindm.at/asset/dmshop/product_seo_big/ffffff/bebe-young-care-relaxing-care-day-night-gesichtscreme--10001097_B_P.jpg
For my body I am currently using the Body Shop Moringa Body Butter. The body lotion is the product I will change the most frequently, because I love to try so many different aromas and brands, and on my body my skin isn't as sensitive as my face.
I will put on some really cosy PJ's and do my hair. For this, I use the Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Spray, brush my hair and once again put some repairing oil in the ends. I never ever blow dry my hair, because even if I do it just once, it will totally destroy my hair.


And now, I can lie down on the sofa, drink a cup of spiced apple tea and read my book. What am I reading at the moment and what are my favourite books? I'll tell you next time, so make sure to follow my blog ;)



Okay, so back to me. And me being a "tourist". How did this happen? Well you could say, my parents getting divorced when I was still a baby, is one of the reasons. Why that? Because all my life I've been on holidays twice every summer - once with my Mum (and stepdad) and once with my Dad. And most of the years even a third time in Easter or autumn break. So since I was a little kid I travelled a lot. Where to? Basically anywhere. Europe, North Africa, The Caribbean..  The two destinations I visited the most are Mallorca and the UK.
Another reason, I am German. I guess that says it all. We are one of the most travelling nations of the world. We just love to spend our savings on exploring the world, getting to know new cultures, experiencing every climate and geographic zone there is, adventures, relaxation, sightseeing,...

That's it for today. Next time I will talk about my reading list as already mentioned and about my city - Cologne. If there's any city, country, region, culture you'd like me to explore with you, just let me now.

See you soon,
Jen

08.12.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment